The idea was first thought


The idea was first thought, when Murray was waiting for a flight returning from the house fateful Grand Prix of Italy in 1988, Murray drew a sketch of one of the three places Super car and knocked on Ron Dennis, cries, as the idea of creating the ultimate route of the car, a concept that is heavily influenced by technology Formula One and experience of the company and therefore reflect the skills and knowledge by McLaren F1.

Citation Gordon "During this period, we have a visit with Ayrton Senna (end of the F1 Championship) and Honda Tochigi Research Center. The visit in conjunction with the fact that when McLaren F1 Grand - Prix cars were Honda engines. Even if it's true, I thought it would be better for a larger engine, the moment I am the Honda NSX, all benchmark cars - Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini - as I had with Les references on the development of my car had disappeared from my mind. It is obvious that the car that we create, the McLaren F1, it took faster than the NSX, but the NSX's Ride quality and handling is our new design destination. As a fan of Honda engines, I went to later-Honda Tochigi research centre in two cases and require them to consider the buildings for a F1 McLaren 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked him, I tried to convince them, but the end convince not to do so, and the McLaren F1 ended with a BMW engine.


No comments:

Post a Comment